What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point, it provides guidelines for how to identify, evaluate and control food safety starting from raw material/harvest to the finished product which includes production, purchasing, handling, manufacturing and distribution in the food chain. (Please refer to the FDA website for more information about HACCP.)
Yet, even before you would like to implement the HACCP system, there are prerequisite programs that need to be met. As you can imagine, one of the most critical requirements is personal hygiene, which relates to the importance of how do the staff wash and dry their hands. Therefore, automatic hygiene products (ex: automatic faucet, automatic soap dispenser and automatic hand dryer) will be further recommended to be used during the above mentioned procedure as they help avoiding clean hands to be re-contaminated by touching the equipment.
In addition, more and more companies are adding an extra step at the end of hand cleaning process with alcohol sanitizer. Yet, please note that the sanitizer, regardless in spray, foam or gel format, should contain at least 60% of alcohol to be effective in reducing the number of germs on hands. Moreover, automatic sanitizers are recommended over the traditional manuals one as well.
Also, disposable gloves should be provided to staffs and should be changed frequently and when producing another type of food.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my soap pump is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Hokwang What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.