SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
Equipped in public locations such as hotels, restaurants, stadiums, hospitals or schools, safety is definitely the one of most important matters for any hand dryer and soap dispensers. Therefore, purchasing products with safety approvals is critical when selecting hand dryers and soap dispensers. Yet, different countries may refer to different safety regulations and require different certifications. (For example, an electrical equipment cannot be sold in the North America before passing certain safety tests, this is why UL or CSA is needed. On the other hand, CE is a must in the European countries.) Thus, in this FAQ section, the most commonly seen safety certifications and regulations such as HACCP, CE, LVD, EMC, GS, CB, UL and CSA will be introduced. By going through the below listed questions, one can understand what does it mean to have the hand dryer and soap dispenser certified and what are the third party organizations behind these certificates.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my soap pump is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- Contact Us
Hokwang SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.