In the hand dryer section of the FAQ, one can get an overall picture of not only how the technical spec data is calculated but also about the making of hand dryers. This section also addresses the difference between the conventional hand dryers and the high speed hand dryers, which is one of the questions that are most frequently asked by people who are new to the product categories of hand dryers.
In addition, as hand dryers are installed in public washrooms such as those in schools, hospital, shopping malls, sports stadiums, and hotels, the explanation of related requirements such as ADA compliance, the ERP directive and the IP ratings are also included in this section.
Moreover, Hokwang understands that being “green” is extremely important for buildings and owners nowadays, thus, the LEED credits and power consumption issues are also discussed. Of course, if further information is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us by filling in the form on the Contact Us page. Thank you.
When setting up a washroom, you have lots of choices when it relates to the kind of hand drying technique to deliver. Public washrooms which are busy all the time should have fast and effective hand drying features so that the people can clean and dry their hands without standing in a line. If somebody has waited in line already in a workplace, they really wouldn't like to wait once again just to dry their hands.
Nevertheless, you will find more options to consider than the pace of the hand drying system. The appropriate way of hand drying is important to hand hygiene and avoiding the spread of bacteria and other germs, so the hand dryers has to be effective and hygienic.
So, which hand dryer you need to select for your office area? Here's an explanation of some of the most recent modern hand drying products to consider.
One of the aspects that you have to consider when purchasing an electric dryer is how it's mounted on wall surfaces and how it'll adjust. The weight and size of this electric dryer will identify what kind of installation you require for hanging it on the wall. Some dryers need a kit to attach them effectively on the wall. Some of these require being seated on the counter to get balance. Some others are small enough to be installed on whatever surface area is readily available.
If you have a small washroom space, you should consider a deck-mounted hand dryer, which can be combined with the wash basin. You can also choose a compact size, such as the EcoSwift or EcoSlender high speed hand dryer. If you have enough room and you search for elegant design, the wall-mounted high speed hand dryer, such as HK-JA01 or EcoMo can surely satisfy your requirements.
“Green” has become the priority when manufacturers design new products. Compared to conventional dryers, high speed hand dryer dries hands by blowing water away with its powerful air speed. Most of the high speed hand dryer can turn the heating element off to further decrease the power consumption. All of Hokwang’s high speed hand dryer has power consumption no more than 1.6kW. Some units like EcoSwift and EcoFast can be as low as 500W while dry hands within 12 seconds.
No matter you are trying to replace your current dryer/paper towel dispenser with a new one, or rebuild your washroom, the green and fast high speed hand dryer is undoubtedly the best choice.
Auto or Manual
Some hand dryers run in an automatic process. These hand dryers utilize a motion sensor for being turned on or off. There are press button models as well a button type. These push button models can be performed at a preset time and the preset time can be modified. It is more common to use an automatic type, as users do not have to touch the button which can further prevent the spread of disease. Nevertheless, some places still use a manual type as a hair/face dryer.
It is suggested to use an auto hand dryer, especially a high speed one, wherever you want to install a hand dryer. If you have special requirement to use a hand dryer as hair/face dryer, a manual type is still available in the market, such as our HK-2400 conventional dryer.
Durability of hand dryer casing
The durability and toughness of the hand dryers are identified by the material applied to produce the product. Hand dryers might be produced utilizing cast aluminum, steel, stainless steel, solid iron and some other materials. After you examine the durability of hand dryer, make sure to look at the warranty as well. It's best to compare the warranty provided by various companies.
A qualified hand dryer should be approved by international safety approvals. Some cheap dryers use low quality plastic cover and materials, and this can lead to a bad smell of burning plastic. A high-impact and fire-proved plastic is highly suggested not only for the durability but also for the safety. There’re other options for metal casings. In general, a good quality of stainless steel such as stainless steel #304 can avoid cover from rusting. Also, a metal casing is durable and able to withstand a certain degree of impact. However, if someone use hammer to hit the cover, it is unlikely to keep intact. There’s still an option for an enamel coating casing, which is rare in the market due to the difficulty of making it. Our HK-JA01 still has the enamel coating casing and it is the most durable casing finishing in the market.
The above features are a few things that'll help you select the best hand dryers available in the market. Some dryers stand out more than other dryers so it's a wise decision to compare between a couple of dryers before you purchase. Just remember to choose the hand dryers that have complete safety approvals and a manufacturer with quality certification.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
Hokwang General Question
- Is Hokwang An Actual Manufacturer of Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser?
- How long is your lead time?
- What if I need a private label for Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser?
- What is your warranty of Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser?
- Are your Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser safety approved?
- What is your MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) for hand dryer and soap dispenser?
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery of auto soap dispenser?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- WHAT IS GULF MARK (G MARK) FOR COMMERCIAL BATHROOM PRODUCTS ?
- Hokwang General Question
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Hokwang HAND DRYER Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.