SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
Equipped in public locations such as hotels, restaurants, stadiums, hospitals or schools, safety is definitely the one of most important matters for any commercial restroom products. Therefore, purchasing products with safety approvals is critical when selecting hand dryers and soap dispensers. Yet, different countries may refer to different safety regulations and require different certifications. (For example, an electrical equipment cannot be sold in the North America before passing certain safety tests, this is why UL or CSA is needed. On the other hand, CE is a must in the European countries.) Thus, in this FAQ section, the most commonly seen safety certifications and regulations such as HACCP, CE, LVD, EMC, GS, CB, UL and CSA will be introduced. By going through the below listed questions, one can understand why it is important to have the hand dryer and soap dispenser certified and what are the third party organizations behind these certificates.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
Hokwang General Question
- Is Hokwang An Actual Manufacturer of Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser?
- How long is your lead time?
- What if I need a private label for Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser?
- What is your warranty of Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser?
- Are your Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser safety approved?
- What is your MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) for hand dryer and soap dispenser?
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery of auto soap dispenser?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- WHAT IS GULF MARK (G MARK) FOR COMMERCIAL BATHROOM PRODUCTS ?
- Hokwang General Question
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Hokwang SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.