Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
Warm Air Traditional Hand Dryer - Push-Button/ Brushless Motor Available
From 1800 watts to 2400 watts, full range of conventional warm air hand dryers are available in Hokwang. We offer many traditional hand dryers in different air volume, cover design and material. There are stainless steel, aluminum, enamel coated steel and plastic covers to choose from. Moreover, the induction motors in conventional hand dryers last a lifetime because there are no brushes that need to be changed.
Different from jet air hand dryer, conventional warm air dryer gives you warm and gentle air, which adds to the user experience, and makes the whole drying process more pleasant and comfortable, especially in cold area. The less strong air-blow also helps keeping noise level down. This makes the conventional electric hand dryer still a popular choice in primary schools and kindergartens. Hokwang also keeps several push button models for traditional hand dryer range as a face/hair dryer.
1800 Watts Warm Air Hand Dryer, Powered by Brushless Motor
The warm air hand dryer HK-1800 series provides a warm breeze with little noise, which is perfect for children and places requiring quiet space. This is why the conventional electric hand dryer is still a popular choice in primary schools and kindergartens.
2200 Watts Warm Air Hand Dryer - can be Used as Face/Hair dryer
The conventional hand dryer HK-2200 series is an 2200 watts elegant hand dryer, and comes in a variety of designs. It gives you warm and gentle air, which adds to the user experience, and makes the whole drying process more pleasant and comfortable, especially in cold area. The less strong air-blow also helps keeping noise level down.
2400 Watts Warm Air Hand Dryer - Warm and Durable
The heavy duty hand dryer HK-2400 blows big volume of warm air, giving the warmth appreciated in cold winters. This conventional hand dryer is available in both automatic and push button models which can be turned into a face/hair dryer.
Hand Dryers Recessed into the Wall – Retrofit and Project Ideal
Besides high speed hand dryer range, Hokwang also offers wall mounted recessed stainless steel units in conventional hand dryer range. Recessed or semi recessed warm air hand dryers are suitable for construction projects, limited space and users who desire a complete stainless steel appearance.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
Hokwang General Question
- Is Hokwang An Actual Manufacturer of Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser?
- How long is your lead time?
- What if I need a private label for Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser?
- What is your warranty of Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser?
- Are your Hand Dryer and Auto Soap Dispenser safety approved?
- What is your MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) for hand dryer and soap dispenser?
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery of auto soap dispenser?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- WHAT IS GULF MARK (G MARK) FOR COMMERCIAL BATHROOM PRODUCTS ?
- Hokwang General Question
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Conventional Electric Hand Dryer Manufacturer - Hokwang
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd., since 1996, is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified Conventional Electric Hand Dryer manufacturer based in Taiwan.
Over 200 patents, UL & TUV certified laboratories, worldwide safety approvals and certificates, Hokwang supplies high-quality hand dryer and soap dispenser such as electric hand dryer, automatic hand dryer, commercial hand dryer, wall mounted soap dispenser, hand soap dispenser, automatic soap dispenser, etc.
Hokwang has been offering customers hand dryer and soap dispenser with great customer satisfaction, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Hokwang ensures each customer's demands are met.