Conventional Recessed Combination Unit
Hand Dryers Recessed into the Wall – Retrofit and Project Ideal
Besides high speed hand dryer range, Hokwang also offers wall mounted recessed stainless steel units in conventional hand dryer range. Recessed or semi recessed warm air hand dryers are suitable for construction projects, limited space and users who desire a complete stainless steel appearance.
Hokwang also offer recessed combination unit which is composed of different hand drying solutions, including a conventional warm air hand dryer, a manual paper towel dispenser as well as a built-in waste bin. The 3 in 1 unit is a good way to encourage end-users to start using hand dryer but at the same time gives them the flexibility to choose paper towels.
Our stainless steel recessed conventional hand dryer and 3 in 1 combination unit are designed with no protrusion, beautifully integrated to the commercial restroom wall and being vandal-proof. Since the recessed hand dryer protrudes no further than 4” (10cm) from a wall to maintain Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance. Moreover, the recessed design leaves more room in the public restroom.
The main benefit of a recessed warm air hand dryer is creating space for the washroom. It’s also more user friendly since the disabled people won’t bump into the hand dryer. Furthermore, it cuts down the chances of the hand dryer being damaged or stolen. For these reasons, the requirements for recessed hand dryer is everlasting in the market.Our HK-2200SA(R) recessed hand dryer is designed to satisfy these requirements. The cabinet is made of #304 stainless steel, which can match with any type of washroom designs. The 2200W air dryer, which is widely accepted with its warm touch of the air temperature. The noise level of this model is also low. All in all, this hand dryer is suitable for commercial buildings, kindergarten or any places that need a quiet and recessed hand dryer.
Our recessed stainless steel 3 in 1 hand drying unit includes a manual paper towel dispenser, an automatic warm air hand dryer and a waste receptacle. It is an ideal hand drying combination unit for new projects or reconstruction commercial restrooms. The warm air dryer makes the whole drying process more pleasant and comfortable, especially in cold area. The less strong air-blow also helps keeping noise level down. On the other hand, the paper towel dispenser holds 300-500 paper towels depending on their folding. The waste receptacle is 14L (3.69gal) for easier maintenance. This recessed 3 in 1 combination stainless steel unit is the best solution to satisfy all your needs in the commercial restroom.
This is another design for 3 in 1 warm air hand dryer, paper dispenser and waste bin. The arch design on the cabinet is classic and provides another options for architects or designers.The hand dryer inside is 2200W air dryer, which is widely accepted with its warm touch of the air temperature. The less strong air-blow also helps keeping noise level down. On the other hand, the paper towel dispenser holds 300-500 paper towels depending on their folding. The waste receptacle is 14L (3.69gal) for easier maintenance. This recessed 3 in 1 combination stainless steel unit not only saves the spaces in washroom, but also creates a more coordinate washroom design.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my soap pump is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Conventional Recessed Combination Unit Manufacturer - Hokwang
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd., since 1996, is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified Conventional Recessed Combination Unit manufacturer based in Taiwan.
Over 200 patents, UL & TUV certified laboratories, worldwide safety approvals and certificates, Hokwang supplies high-quality hand dryer and soap dispenser such as electric hand dryer, automatic hand dryer, commercial hand dryer, wall mounted soap dispenser, hand soap dispenser, automatic soap dispenser, etc.
Hokwang has been offering customers hand dryer and soap dispenser with great customer satisfaction, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Hokwang ensures each customer's demands are met.