Electronic Faucet Infrared Sensor Operated
Hokwang auto water taps come in many operating methods and designs. The common material of the faucets is chrome plated brass. We also have them in stainless steel. Moreover, there are five colors (white, black, red, green, and orange) to choose from for the front panel of the AF32 series of auto deck mounted faucets. They offer more color and finishing options when you design the bathroom interiors.
Moreover, our auto faucets use a stable and high quality infrared sensor. Most of them have the sensor positioned right beside the water outlet which enables a more instinctive and user-friendly operation. You can chose either AC power or a battery operated power source for the auto faucet. All electronic parts are waterproof and of the highest quality.
Deck Mounted Electronic Faucet-Stainless Steel and Brass Chromed
Auto taps with duel sensor, LED indication lights and so on. At Hokwang, there are many different kinds of automatic deck mounted faucets which are all ideal for commercial bathrooms such as those in schools, malls, hospitals, hotels, and stadiums. There are mainly three series of the deck mounted faucets in Hokwang’s product range now, which are the AF32, the AF36 and the EcoTap – D series.The UPC certified AF32 series all-in-one faucets have stable performance with all the mechanism built in the spout which makes maintenance work easier and saves space in the commercial bathrooms. Also, there is the AF36 series which has a classic design/appearance with an infrared sensor that will not be affected by lights or the reflection from the basin materials. In addition, Hokwang provides deck mounted faucets within the popular EcoTap series as well. The Ecotap – D Series are made from stainless steel which makes them not only stylish but also durable. Moreover, the EcoTap series comes with beautiful LEDs that make washing hands fun!
Wall Mounted Electronic Faucet-Stainless Steel and Brass Chromed
Wall mounted automatic faucets are getting more and more popular nowadays especially for new constructions that have a behind-the-wall maintenance area. The reason for wall mounted faucets gaining their popularity is that they give commercial washrooms a clean and neat look as only the spout is protruded from the wall.At Hokwang, there are currently three series of auto wall mounted faucets which are the AF33 series, the Ecotap – W series and the InnoWash FA auto faucet series. The AF33 faucets are the all-in-one type that include all the mechanisms, such as the solenoid valve and the battery boxes, in the spout. Within this AF33 auto faucet series, there are both AC and DC types so the user can choose whichever is more suitable for any specific location.Same as the other members in the EcoTap family, the EcoTap – W series are equipped with LED light indicator which adds more color to the hand washing experience. It also comes with a water saving function that will automatically cut off after continuous use of one minute. The InnoWash FA auto faucet provides a more compact option for limited spaces, such as the lavatory in trains or behind the mirror products. The spout design makes this auto faucet more flexible for projects of new constructions or renovations.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my soap pump is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Auto Faucet Manufacturer - Hokwang
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd., since 1996, is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified Auto Faucet manufacturer based in Taiwan.
Over 200 patents, UL & TUV certified laboratories, worldwide safety approvals and certificates, Hokwang supplies high-quality hand dryer and soap dispenser such as electric hand dryer, automatic hand dryer, commercial hand dryer, wall mounted soap dispenser, hand soap dispenser, automatic soap dispenser, etc.
Hokwang has been offering customers hand dryer and soap dispenser with great customer satisfaction, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Hokwang ensures each customer's demands are met.