Auto Closet Flush Valve
Tank Type/Exposed Type of Toilet Flush Valve
Hokwang offer auto water closet flush valves which the infrared sensor range and the flush time and the flush volume can be adjusted. The capability to modify the above mentioned functions makes Hokwang’s auto water closet flushers suitable for any location. Automatic water closet flush vales are getting more common in public washrooms for their touch free function that enhances hand hygiene and creates a user-friendly washroom environment.
Furthermore, the auto water closet flush valves produced by Hokwang are all equipped with a smart and thoughtful design which allows the flusher to flush once automatically when it is unused for 24 hours to keep the toilet clean. There are many different options to choose from such as the exposed type or the concealed type. There are also options for different material for the cover such as plastic or chrome plated brass from our full range of auto wash closet flush valves.
The CF101 is an auto closet flusher that is extremely user friendly. Its automatic hands-free flushing function is especially beneficial to the disabled, elderlies, and young children in both commercial and residential washrooms. The infrared sensor range of the CF101 closet flusher is adjustable to between 40 and 80 cm. The flush time can also be adjusted from one to eight seconds and the flush volume can be set from six to nine liters depending on the requirement of each location. Additionally, the CF101 closet flush valve is smart and will detect a user’s time spent at the toilet to determine the type of usage and the volume of flush needed. With this technology, using low volume flushes whenever appropriate can conserve and reduce the cost of water by as much as 50% when compared to using a full volume flush every time. Besides, as the CF101 closet flusher is compact, it gives the washroom a more spaced and stylish look as it can be free of a bulky flush valve. The CF101 toilet flusher is definitely a great choice as a new or replacement flush valve for any restroom!
The CF107 closet flusher is ideal for any public washrooms in places such as shopping malls, schools, office buildings, and hospitals. Its automatic hands-free flushing function is user friendly for everyone including the disabled, elderlies, and young children.As CF107 closet flusher is designed to activate when the user waves his/her hand in front of the sensor, the infrared sensing range is set at 10 cm. When the user's hand approach the detection zone, the sensor sends a signal to activate the solenoid valve which lifts the flapper and flushes the toilet. The design of the CF107 closet flusher fits most water tank on the market. It can be used with mid to standard height water tanks and all standard toilet bowls. The CF107 closet flusher can be installed on new water closets or be retrofitted on existing water closets.
The CF126 DF is a UPC certified automatic closet flusher made from cast brass with chrome plating. The infrared sensor on the CF126 DF closet flusher is stable and the sensor range can be adjusted to between 40 and 80 cm to fit in all kinds of public washrooms.The thoughtful design of the CF126 DF closet flusher includes a low battery LED indicator, splash-proof construction, 24 hour sentinel flush, and the smart function to detect a user’s time spent at the toilet to determine the type of usage and the volume of flush needed. In addition, flush volume (1.28 / 1.6 / 2.4 GPF) and flushing time (between one to nine seconds) can also be adjusted as well.To sum up, the CF126 DF is a high quality and reliable closet flusher which is suitable for any location such as shopping malls, schools, office buildings and hospitals.
The CF112 flush valve retrofit kit can convert a manual toilet flush valve or a manual urinal flush valve into an automatic one. It has a stable infrared sensor with adjustable sensor range of 15 to 32 inches which works perfectly in any lighting. It still comes with a manual mechanical override button in case any extra flushes are needed.When it is retrofitted onto a manual toilet flusher, the CF112 flush valve retrofit kit automatically detects the time a user spent at the toilet to determine the type of usage and the volume of water needed to flush. If the user stays on the toilet for less than 60 seconds, a low volume flush of 1.1 GPF would be performed. If the user stays on the toilet for over 60 seconds, a full-flush of 1.6 GPF would be activated. (60 second is the default setting. If a different length of time is preferred, customized setting is available.) In addition to the smart detecting technology on the CF112 flush valve retrofit kit, the volume of a full flush is adjustable with three settings of 1.28 / 1.6 / 2.4 GPF to suit different location’s preference.When it is retrofitted onto a manual urinal flusher, the CF112 flush valve retrofit kit performs a two-step flush that activates once with a low volume flush when the user approaches to clean the urinal and a full flush after the user leaves. There are also four adjustable settings for the volume of a full flush, 0.25 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5 GPF. It also automatically flushes once after being unused for 24 hours to keep the urinal clean. This high quality and hygienic flush valve retrofit kit is ideal for any public washroom!
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Auto Closet Flush Valve Manufacturer - Hokwang
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd., since 1996, is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified Auto Closet Flush Valve manufacturer based in Taiwan.
Over 200 patents, UL & TUV certified laboratories, worldwide safety approvals and certificates, Hokwang supplies high-quality hand dryer and soap dispenser such as electric hand dryer, automatic hand dryer, commercial hand dryer, wall mounted soap dispenser, hand soap dispenser, automatic soap dispenser, etc.
Hokwang has been offering customers hand dryer and soap dispenser with great customer satisfaction, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Hokwang ensures each customer's demands are met.