Deck Mounted Classic Auto Water Faucet
cUPC & UPC Certifiied Lead Free Auto Water Tap
Infrared sensor operated, the AF377 automatic deck mounted faucet has complied not only NSF/ANSI 372 but also NSF/ANSI 372. Complying with NSF/ANSI 372 means that the brass used are lead free (weighted lead content <0.25%). As for NSF/ANSI 61, it is the drinking water standard in North America. Thus, all the materials used in this hands-free faucet will not release harmful chemicals when the drinking water runs by. .
On the other hand, the wires used have passed IP66 waterproof test. So, no matter how humid or wet the restroom is, this electronic faucet is always safe to use. In addition, the valve inside the faucet is designed with an auto cleaning function that reduce the possibility of being clogged. And, the valve has also been tested for over 500,000 life times. Therefore, AF377 deck mounted faucet is not only beautifully made but very reliable and durable.
Last but not least, AF377 auto faucet is also user friendly. It can be operated by either AC or DC power. For DC, even though only four AA Alkaline batteries are needed, the power can last for two years based on the calculation that there are 3000 uses per month as it is very energy-saving.
- Power Source: AA type x 4 or AC type
- Battery Life: 3 years (3,000 cycles per month)
- Low Battery Indicator Light (LED)
- Operating Voltage: 110V-220Vac, 50/60 Hz, 5W
- Standby Power: 0.3W
- Sensing Range: 50 mm to 200 mm auto detecting
- Shut-off Delay Time: 1 sec
- Time out Setting: 1 minute
- Operating Water Pressure: 0.5 - 6 bar (7 - 87 PSI)
- Water Supply Connection: PF 1/2
- Mounted on a Single-Hole Lavatory or Deck (35Φ)
- Applicable Water Temperature: 4℃ - 60℃ (39℉ - 140℉ )
- UPC, cUPC, NSF 61, NSF372 (Lead Free) certified
- Master Carton Size (W x H): 480mm x 370mm x 250
- Package: 6 sets/carton
- Shipping Weight: 11.4kgs (25.13lbs)-AC type
- Shipping Weight: 11.9kgs (26.23lbs)-DC type
- MOQ: 240 sets per shipment
- Below MOQ: a handling charge is required
AF377AC Auto Faucet Dimensions
AF377DC Auto Faucet Dimensions
UPC certified auto faucet
- Related Products
The beautifully made the AF370 deck mounted gooseneck auto faucet is made with chrome plated brass that is stylish and durable. Activated by infrared sensor, the user can enjoy a hands-free hand washing experience which makes using this faucet more convenient and hygienic. The AF370 auto faucet can use either AC or DC power. The power consumption is very low despite the fact that it comes with a smart protection design which stops the water from flowing after one minute of continuous use to prevent water waste. The intelligent sensor with automatically adjust the sensing range to 10 to 15 cm (4 to 6 inch) depending on the environment. Furthermore, the AF370 auto faucet only needs single-hole installation. The solenoid valve operates quietly so the AF370 can help create a clean and modern look for the washroom that provides a great user experience. The compliance to NSF/ANSI 372 and NSF/ANSI 61 also makes this model suitable for drinking water and ensures the safety of using this water faucet. If you are looking for auto faucets for hotels, shopping malls or any public washrooms, the AF370 deck mounted gooseneck auto faucet will be a great choice!
The AF372 deck mounted auto faucet is designed in the fashionably elegant and sophisticated gooseneck look with a total height of 31.5cm (12.5 inch). The spout of this automatic faucet is made with chrome plated brass so it is beautiful and durable. The AF372 auto faucet can use either AC or DC power. When plugged in to the AC power, the power consumption is only 0.3W while idle and 5W while in use. For DC power, this automatic faucet uses four AA batteries. As it consumes very low power, the battery life is around two years based on 3000 cycles per month. With a thoughtfully designed control box that is share between both the AC and the DC versions, users can change the power source at any time with the optional accessories. Moreover, the compliance to NSF/ANSI 372 and NSF/ANSI 61 makes this model suitable for drinking water and ensures the safety of using this water faucet. In addition, the connector between the sensor inside the spout and the control box of the solenoid valve has an IP66 rating. Even if installed in very humid public washrooms, the AF372 deck mounted gooseneck auto faucet can still work perfectly which reduces the work of maintenance staff and cost!
UPC certified while complied with both NSF/ANSI 372 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards, AF378 automatic faucet is safe to use with a stylish look. The spout of this electric faucet is made from chrome plated lead free brass which the weighted lead content is lower than 0.25%. Also, the materials used in the faucet are all certified which won’t release any harmful chemicals to the water that goes through. This energy saving AF378 hands-free faucet can be powered by either AC (plug) or DC (battery). Additionally, only 0.3 watt is needed for the standby power, and 5 watt during usage. When operated by DC, only four AA Alkaline batteries are required, which will last for two years. (Calculated by 3000 uses per month.) With the auto sensing range detecting smart technology and sensor being located at the water outlet, AF378 can sense user’s hands accurately with the sensing range from 5 to 15 cm (1.97 – 5.91 inch). Being user friendly while very reliable and durable, AF378 auto deck mounted faucet is for sure a great choice for any washroom!
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Deck Mounted Classic Auto Water Faucet Manufacturer - Hokwang
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd., since 1996, is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified Deck Mounted Classic Auto Water Faucet manufacturer based in Taiwan.
Over 200 patents, UL & TUV certified laboratories, worldwide safety approvals and certificates, Hokwang supplies high-quality hand dryer and soap dispenser such as electric hand dryer, automatic hand dryer, commercial hand dryer, wall mounted soap dispenser, hand soap dispenser, automatic soap dispenser, etc.
Hokwang has been offering customers hand dryer and soap dispenser with great customer satisfaction, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Hokwang ensures each customer's demands are met.