Auto Flush Valve
From auto urinal flush valves to auto water closet flush valves, Hokwang offer different options for auto flush valves. There are also different models such as the exposed type, the recessed type, and the wall-mounted type for different installation. We use a stable infrared sensor, which enables the auto flush valves to minimize the waste of water. The sensing range and flow rate are all adjustable to ensure all setting are friendly to the environment.
Using auto flush valves may not seem common in public bathrooms or private home use at first, however, there are good benefits to start installing auto flush valves.
Auto flush valves are much more hygienic as they are hands free. With no need to touch any handle or button, the risk of catching contagious diseases can be minimized. Moreover, the problem of people not flushing the toilets be completely eliminated. Last but not least, as auto flush valves flush automatically, they are user-friendly to those who have physical limitations or handicaps that may find the effort to manually flush the toilet difficult.
Full Range of Electronic Urinal Flush Valve
For each of Hokwang’s auto urinal flush valves, the infrared sensor range, the flush time and the flush volume are all adjustable. The capability to modify the above mentioned functions makes Hokwang’s urinal flushers suitable for any location, including but not limited to schools, sports stadiums, shopping malls, hospitals and office buildings...etc. Automatic urinal flushers are gaining popularity in public washrooms because the touch free function helps to create a more user friendly and hygienic environment.Furthermore, the auto urinal flush valves produced by Hokwang all come with a smart and thoughtful function which allows the flusher to flush once automatically when it is unused for 24 hours to keep the urinal clean. In addition, there are many different options to choose from such as the exposed type or the concealed type. Therefore, our Made-in-Taiwan urinal flushers are the ideal options for a new or replacement flush valve for any restroom!
Tank Type/Exposed Type of Toilet Flush Valve
Hokwang offer auto water closet flush valves which the infrared sensor range and the flush time and the flush volume can be adjusted. The capability to modify the above mentioned functions makes Hokwang’s auto water closet flushers suitable for any location. Automatic water closet flush vales are getting more common in public washrooms for their touch free function that enhances hand hygiene and creates a user-friendly washroom environment.Furthermore, the auto water closet flush valves produced by Hokwang are all equipped with a smart and thoughtful design which allows the flusher to flush once automatically when it is unused for 24 hours to keep the toilet clean. There are many different options to choose from such as the exposed type or the concealed type. There are also options for different material for the cover such as plastic or chrome plated brass from our full range of auto wash closet flush valves.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my soap pump is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- Contact Us
Auto Flush Valve Manufacturer - Hokwang
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd., since 1996, is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified Auto Flush Valve manufacturer based in Taiwan.
Over 200 patents, UL & TUV certified laboratories, worldwide safety approvals and certificates, Hokwang supplies high-quality hand dryer and soap dispenser such as electric hand dryer, automatic hand dryer, commercial hand dryer, wall mounted soap dispenser, hand soap dispenser, automatic soap dispenser, etc.
Hokwang has been offering customers hand dryer and soap dispenser with great customer satisfaction, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Hokwang ensures each customer's demands are met.