Auto Urinal Flush Valve
Full Range of Electronic Urinal Flush Valve
For each of Hokwang’s auto urinal flush valves, the infrared sensor range, the flush time and the flush volume are all adjustable. The capability to modify the above mentioned functions makes Hokwang’s urinal flushers suitable for any location, including but not limited to schools, sports stadiums, shopping malls, hospitals and office buildings...etc. Automatic urinal flushers are gaining popularity in public washrooms because the touch free function helps to create a more user friendly and hygienic environment.
Furthermore, the auto urinal flush valves produced by Hokwang all come with a smart and thoughtful function which allows the flusher to flush once automatically when it is unused for 24 hours to keep the urinal clean. In addition, there are many different options to choose from such as the exposed type or the concealed type. Therefore, our Made-in-Taiwan urinal flushers are the ideal options for a new or replacement flush valve for any restroom!
The UF508 wall-mounted auto urinal flush valve is a touch free urinal flusher with adjustable and stable infrared sensor which makes it suitable for public restrooms at locations such as shopping malls, schools, office buildings and hospitals. The sensor range can be adjusted to between 30-70 cm and it would not be affected by the lighting of the environment. It is user friendly and hygienic as it flushes automatically after the user leaves. In addition, the UF508 urinal flusher has a two-step flushing function and the flush volume can be adjusted to suit different needs. The flush time can also be set to between 2 to 16 seconds with three seconds of arming delay. The UF508 wall-mounted auto urinal flusher can also be powered by either AC or battery with low power consumption of 6W while in use and only 0.3W while idle. This auto urinal flusher is also quiet during operation and is easy to install/maintain. When unused after 24 hours, the UF508 auto urinal flush valve will flush once automatically to clean the urinal. This high quality and reliable urinal flusher can surely help with creating a clean and pleasant public washroom.
The CF526DE electronic urinal flusher is UPC certified with adjustable infrared sensor range from 40 to 80 cm and a manual override button in case extra flushes are needed. One of the many benefits of installing the CF526 DE auto urinal flusher in public washrooms is that it is energy saving which only requires four AA batteries to operate the flusher for three years based on 100 uses per day. Also, the CF526 DE auto urinal flusher has a 24 hour sentinel flush function that would flush once after being unused for 24 hours to clean the urinal. Additionally, the CF526 DE urinal flush’s splash-back-proof construction and adjustable flush volume (0.25 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5 GPF) makes it suitable for public restrooms at all different locations including sports stadiums, hotels, schools, shopping malls, office buildings and hospitals.
The CF112 flush valve retrofit kit can convert a manual toilet flush valve or a manual urinal flush valve into an automatic one. It has a stable infrared sensor with adjustable sensor range of 15 to 32 inches which works perfectly in any lighting. It still comes with a manual mechanical override button in case any extra flushes are needed. When it is retrofitted onto a manual toilet flusher, the CF112 flush valve retrofit kit automatically detects the time a user spent at the toilet to determine the type of usage and the volume of water needed to flush. If the user stays on the toilet for less than 60 seconds, a low volume flush of 1.1 GPF would be performed. If the user stays on the toilet for over 60 seconds, a full-flush of 1.6 GPF would be activated. (60 second is the default setting. If a different length of time is preferred, customized setting is available.) In addition to the smart detecting technology on the CF112 flush valve retrofit kit, the volume of a full flush is adjustable with three settings of 1.28 / 1.6 / 2.4 GPF to suit different location’s preference. When it is retrofitted onto a manual urinal flusher, the CF112 flush valve retrofit kit performs a two-step flush that activates once with a low volume flush when the user approaches to clean the urinal and a full flush after the user leaves. There are also four adjustable settings for the volume of a full flush, 0.25 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5 GPF. It also automatically flushes once after being unused for 24 hours to keep the urinal clean. This high quality and hygienic flush valve retrofit kit is ideal for any public washroom!
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Auto Urinal Flush Valve Manufacturer - Hokwang
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd., since 1996, is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified Auto Urinal Flush Valve manufacturer based in Taiwan.
Over 200 patents, UL & TUV certified laboratories, worldwide safety approvals and certificates, Hokwang supplies high-quality hand dryer and soap dispenser such as electric hand dryer, automatic hand dryer, commercial hand dryer, wall mounted soap dispenser, hand soap dispenser, automatic soap dispenser, etc.
Hokwang has been offering customers hand dryer and soap dispenser with great customer satisfaction, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Hokwang ensures each customer's demands are met.