What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
There’s no definite answer to this questions. You can find many casing materials, such as high impact plastic, stainless steel, steel with coating, aluminum, etc. The selection of casing materials usually depends on the installation location. You may want to use a stainless steel casing if your wash basin it made of the same material. If you have a white or ivory interior design, you may want to choose a white coating to keep it in the same color tone. It makes your purchase easier if you can find all of them from one supplier.
- Related Products
EcoSlender SA 07
The cover of EcoSlenderSA07 is made from the most popular hand dryer cover material- satin stainless steel. This thin hand dryer is designed to be ADA complaint with sleek appearance. Furthermore, Hokwang is devoted to creating an accessible washroom environment. The main purpose of EcoSlender hand dryer is to make everyone’s hand drying experience even more accommodating. EcoSlender hand dryer is ADA-Compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act); its thin profile only protrudes 4 inches (10 cm) from the wall. Moreover, EcoSlender hand dryer has patented parallel dual air outlets resulting in high drying efficiency with quiet operation. The slim hand dryer cover design also creates a wide drying area to allow hands to dry both naturally and comfortably.
It becomes trendy to install small hand dryers in black color to create a modern look in the public restroom. Here you can find the smallest high speed hand dryer in the market in matte black finishes. It takes years of experiences to make a hand dryer the size of one’s palm. EcoSwift hand dryer is in Universal Design and ADA-Compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act), it fits in every washroom, especially those with restricted spaces such as on trains and airplanes. EcoSwift high speed hand dryer also has a compact inner structure, which is suitable for a customized hand dryer in different projects. It easily allows unique and customized hand dryer cover design without obstruction from internal mechanisms.
HK-JA01 hand dryer has a novel design and an elegant appearance. Enamel coated steel makes HK-JA01 hand dryer durable. This cover processing also increases the resistance toward rusting.Functionally, HK-JA01 hand dryer is very powerful; its air blows strong enough to dry hands in 10 seconds, and this hand dryer is the first automatic high speed hand dryer equipped with our patented blue LED indicator light to optimize drying efficiency. Furthermore, you can adjust the air speed and turn the heater on or off based on your needs. A carbon filter assembly is also available for dusty installation environments.
The cover material of EcoFast04 high speed hand dryer is stainless steel#304 with a special surface treatment to make it bright as mirror. The outcome texture is smoother than chrome plated, the manufacture is also more eco-friendly. Moreover, EcoFast hand dryer is only half the size of equivalent high speed hand dryers. It consumes very little power (1,000 watts), while maintaining the capability to emit warm and comfortably heated air. The patented air-flow mechanism optimizes air flow to dry hands fast while saving 80% in energy costs. Finally, we use fewer materials to make EcoFast hand dryer to save our precious natural resources. Like other Hokwang hand dryers, all materials used to manufacture EcoFast hand dryer can be recycled and reused. Hands dried with EcoFast are ecofriendly hands!
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my soap pump is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
Articolo più venduto
Hokwang What casing material is the best for hand dryer? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.