What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
A conventional hand dryer dries hands by warm air. The air speed is relatively low and so does the noise level. A high speed hand dryer dries hands by air speed. It literally blows water away. It uses less power as it focus on air speed rather than air temperature (heating element). For an example of conventional hand dryer, please refer to HK-2400 hand dryer. For an example of high speed hand dryer, please refer to HK-JA or EcoMo hand dryer.
- Related Products
HK-2400PA is a conventional hand dryer in porcelain-enameled coating. The white enamel is not only a classic and graceful choice in the public bathroom but also makes it very sturdy and durable cover for hand dryer. This 2400PA hand dryer blows big volume of warm air, giving the warmth appreciated in cold winters. Because of the sufficient warm air, this hand dryer offers you an efficient, fast and comfortable drying experience. Furthermore, this 2400 watt hand dryer is a long life, durable hand dryer suitable for installation in high traffic places, and it is easily maintained.HK-2400 conventional hand dryer is also available in push button models which can be turned into a face/hair dryer. The push button hand dryer modal name is HK-2400PS.
HK-JA01 hand dryer has a novel design and an elegant appearance. Enamel coated steel makes HK-JA01 hand dryer durable. This cover processing also increases the resistance toward rusting.Functionally, HK-JA01 hand dryer is very powerful; its air blows strong enough to dry hands in 10 seconds, and this hand dryer is the first automatic high speed hand dryer equipped with our patented blue LED indicator light to optimize drying efficiency. Furthermore, you can adjust the air speed and turn the heater on or off based on your needs. A carbon filter assembly is also available for dusty installation environments.
EcoMo 22 hand dryer is a silver jet hand dryer which actually include silver ion in the cover. The anti-bacteria technology of silver ion increases the public restroom hygiene.EcoMo is an ergonomic, high speed, wheelchair friendly hand dryer. It's ADA-Compliant so is most suitable to install in disabled washrooms. In a comfortable natural position, no matter standing, in a wheelchair or with a crutch, users can effectively dry their hands without water splash-back when using EcoMo high speed hand dryer.It is also a great hand dryer for high traffic locations, with its absorbent, ceramic pad that prevents water overflow. Unlike other vertical hands-in dryers, the drying area is the perfect size for hands without losing drying efficiency. Lastly, there is an anti-bacterial protection cover and super HEPA filter, which eliminates over 99% of any present bacteria. EcoMo hand dryer is more than you expect!
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my soap pump is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Hokwang What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.