What is UL?
Basing in the States, UL (Underwriters Laboratories) is one of the most commonly seen safety certifications in the market. UL is a nonprofit organization that define safety standards in different aspects with examples of electrical/electronic products, industrial control equipment, plastic material and building products.
Benefits of using UL listed products are that one can be sure the products have passed unbiased safety tests and are traceable if problems occurred as each product is required to have a label being affixed on it.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
- AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- Contact Us
Hokwang What is UL? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.