What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
LVD is the abbreviation of The Low Voltage Directive. The regulation of LVD ensure that the operating voltage is between 75V to 1500V for direct current and 50V to 1000V for alternating current. In addition, the voltage requirements are referring to the voltage of the electrical input/output instead of the voltages that appear in the product.
The importance of having LVD certificate is also safety concerns. Commercial bathroom products usually falls in the range of low voltage, and needs to be examined and tested carefully according to LVD. Being a responsible manufacturer of hand dryer, and auto soap dispenser, it is a must-have certificate. You can find all products supplied by Hokwang has this certificate.
- Related Products
The beautiful arch shaped stainless steel cover makes EcoFast09 high speed hand dryer a special and compact hand dryer in the market. EcoFast hand dryer is only half the size of equivalent high speed hand dryers. It consumes very little power (1,000 watts), while maintaining the capability to emit warm and comfortably heated air. The patented air-flow mechanism optimizes air flow to dry hands fast while saving 80% in energy costs. Finally, we use fewer materials to make EcoFast hand dryer to save our precious natural resources. Like other Hokwang hand dryers, all materials used to manufacture EcoFast hand dryer can be recycled and reused. Hands dried with EcoFast are ecofriendly hands!
EcoMo 11 high speed hand dryer is made of classic white ABS plastic, the freshness and cleanliness of white color matches all public restroom designs. EcoMo is an ergonomic, high speed, wheelchair friendly hand dryer. It's ADA-Compliant so is most suitable to install in disabled washrooms. In a comfortable natural position, no matter standing, in a wheelchair or with a crutch, users can effectively dry their hands without water splash-back when using EcoMo high speed hand dryer. It is also a great hand dryer for high traffic locations, with its absorbent, ceramic pad that prevents water overflow. Unlike other vertical hands-in dryers, the drying area is the perfect size for hands without losing drying efficiency. Lastly, there is an anti-bacterial protection cover and super HEPA filter, which eliminates over 99% of any present bacteria. EcoMo hand dryer is more than you expect!
A slim white painted ADA high speed hand dryer EcoSlender01 is suitable for all installations. Since most sinks and toilets are white, the color and sleek design of EcoSlender hand dryer make it easy to fit in the public restroom. Hokwang is devoted to creating an accessible washroom environment. The main purpose of EcoSlender hand dryer is to make everyone’s hand drying experience even more accommodating. EcoSlender hand dryer is ADA-Compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act); its thin profile only protrudes 4 inches (10 cm) from the wall. Moreover, EcoSlender hand dryer has patented parallel dual air outlets resulting in high drying efficiency with quiet operation. The slim hand dryer cover design also creates a wide drying area to allow hands to dry both naturally and comfortably.
HK-JA-LdB is a quiet version of our HK-JA series. The drying noise of the HK-JA-LdB high speed hand dryer (68.2dB) is 7% lower than the standard version (73.7dB) and 16% lower than other jet dryers (81dB) in the market without losing the drying efficiency. An arc LED symbolized the pleasant drying experience of using a low noise level, yet fast drying high speed hand dryer.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- WHAT IS GULF MARK (G MARK) FOR COMMERCIAL BATHROOM PRODUCTS ?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Hokwang What is LVD for commercial bathroom products? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.