What is GS?
If a product comes with the GS mark, it means that this product has passed German Product Safety Act (ProdSG)’s quality and safety requirements as GS refers to Geprüfte Sicherheit which means “safety tested” in German. Thus, it is said that consumers are willing to pay higher prices to purchase products with GS mark as it ensured that the goods were tested by an authorized third party organization such as TÜV or Intertek.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
- AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- Contact Us
Hokwang What is GS? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.