What is GS for hand dryers?
If a product comes with the GS mark, it means that this product has passed German Product Safety Act (ProdSG)’s quality and safety requirements as GS refers to Geprüfte Sicherheit which means “safety tested” in German. Thus, it is said that consumers are willing to pay higher prices to purchase products with GS mark as it ensured that the goods were tested by an authorized third party organization such as TÜV or Intertek.
GS mark regulation follows the IEC 60335-1 standard. Hence, if the clients have a much stricter standard toward safety approval, you can propose hand dryers with GS mark to meet their standard.
- Related Products
HK-JA01 hand dryer has a novel design and an elegant appearance. Enamel coated steel makes HK-JA01 hand dryer durable. This cover processing also increases the resistance toward rusting. Functionally, HK-JA01 hand dryer is very powerful; its air blows strong enough to dry hands in 10 seconds, and this hand dryer is the first automatic high speed hand dryer equipped with our patented blue LED indicator light to optimize drying efficiency. Furthermore, you can adjust the air speed and turn the heater on or off based on your needs. A carbon filter assembly is also available for dusty installation environments.
The smallest Gulf Mark certified high speed hand dryer in white paint finishes, plus the subtle curve on the top cover design, gives a clean and elegant atmosphere in public restroom. It takes years of experiences to make a hand dryer the size of one’s palm. EcoSwift hand dryer is in Universal Design and ADA-Compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act), it fits in every washroom, especially those with restricted spaces such as on trains and airplanes. EcoSwift high speed hand dryer also has a compact inner structure, which is suitable for a customized hand dryer in different projects. It easily allows unique and customized hand dryer cover design without obstruction from internal mechanisms.
EcoSlender01 is a slim white painted ADA high speed hand dryer. Since most sinks and toilets are white, the color and sleek design of EcoSlender hand dryer make it easy to fit in the public restroom. Hokwang is devoted to creating an accessible washroom environment. The main purpose of EcoSlender hand dryer is to make everyone’s hand drying experience even more accommodating. EcoSlender hand dryer is ADA-Compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act); its thin profile only protrudes 4 inches (10 cm) from the wall. Moreover, EcoSlender hand dryer has patented parallel dual air outlets resulting in high drying efficiency with quiet operation. The slim hand dryer cover design also creates a wide drying area to allow hands to dry both naturally and comfortably.
EcoMo 21 hand dryer is a jet hand dryer with smoothly round appearance in white color. The white ABS cover is easy to maintain and matches all public restroom designs. EcoMo is an ergonomic, high speed, wheelchair friendly hand dryer. It's ADA-Compliant so is most suitable to install in disabled washrooms. In a comfortable natural position, no matter standing, in a wheelchair or with a crutch, users can effectively dry their hands without water splash-back when using EcoMo high speed hand dryer. It is also a great hand dryer for high traffic locations, with its absorbent, ceramic pad that prevents water overflow. Unlike other vertical hands-in dryers, the drying area is the perfect size for hands without losing drying efficiency. Lastly, there is an anti-bacterial protection cover and super HEPA filter, which eliminates over 99% of any present bacteria. EcoMo hand dryer is more than you expect!
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Hokwang What is GS for hand dryers? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.