How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
There are different ways of measuring “green profiles” for a hand dryer. One is from the energy consumption. Conventional hand dryers usually cost more energy due to the high wattage and longer drying time. Hence, a high speed hand dryer are often considered energy-saving hand dryer, for its fast-drying feature and low power consumption. Institutions and regulations, including GreenSpec, PCR (Product Category Rule for hand dryer issued by UL Environment), ETL (ETL Method for the Testing of High Speed Hand Air Dryers) all set standards for this measurement.
Another way is to measure how many recyclable or non-toxic materials are used to assemble a hand dryer. For example. RoHS and WEEE are two certifications that verifies this measurement.
The third one is a trend in recent years: the verification of product carbon foot print. It usually calculate not only the emission of carbon dioxide when using an electric appliance, also the accumulation of carbon dioxide during the whole manufacturing and transportation process.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Hokwang How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.