How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
Cleaning your hands is the best way to protect your family and yourself from getting ill. You probably know how to wash your hands correctly, but you don’t necessarily follow.
Hand washing is effortless, and it's the most efficient method to restrict the spread out of microbes and virus, such as COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus). Fully clean hands can prevent bacteria from dispersing from one individual to other individual and spanning to an entire neighborhood — from your workplace and home to hospitals and childcare facilities.
Below are the suggested timing and steps of washing hands from CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) of the US.
If you and your family members want to stay healthy then you need to wash your hands more often, especially during the following key times when germs are likely to get on the hands and can easily spread to others:
• During, before and after preparing food
• Hand washing is a must before enjoying food
• Prior to and just after having contact a person who is ill
• After and before treating a wound or cut
• Hand washing immediately after using the restroom
• Washing up a kid who has done the potty or after changing diapers
• If you blow your nose, cough, or sneeze, hand washing is a must
• When you touch an animal (even your pet), animal waste or animal feed, please wash your hand
• After coming in contact with garbage
You need to follow the five procedures described below to clean your hands appropriately every single time.
1. First, put your hands under the faucet to soak your palms with thoroughly clean, flowing water, whether it's cold or warm.
2. Then use liquid soap, foam soap or soap bar to lather your hands. Make sure to scrub the backside of your palms, under your finger nails and between your fingers.
3. You can scrub your hands for 10-20 seconds. You can hum any of your favorite song during this time!
4. Run the tap again and put your hands under fresh, running water. Rinse your hands properly.
5. Lastly, you need to dry your palms using a hand dryer or a clean towel.
When in a restaurant or hospital, you may not want to wash your hands using something that has been touched by many strangers, but you have to wash your hands under these occasions. The good news is there are more and more public washrooms using automatic accessories such as auto faucet, auto soap dispenser and auto hand dryer. These hands-free commercial bathroom products can help decrease the possibilities of cross infection.
Also, there is an alternative when you can’t find water and soap near you - hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer usually comes in gel. The suggested procedures of using sanitizer are as follows: Apply enough amount of hand sanitizer to your palms, and then rub your hands together, just like washing your hands, carefully rub all over your hands and fingers until your hands are dry. If you’re using alcohol, 75% alcohol is the best percentage to kill most of the germs.
Same as auto faucet and auto soap dispenser, auto sanitizer dispenser is now common to see in shopping malls, hospitals and office buildings. When you see an auto sanitizer dispenser in public places, it’s a good idea to give it a try. However, please noted that using sanitizer isn’t as effective as washing hands using water and soap when it comes to keeping your hands clean, especially when your hands are greasy or very dirty. Moreover, there are certain types of germs that sanitizer and alcohol cannot get rid of. The best way to protect you and your family from getting sick, including COVID-19 is still washing your hands and dry them thoroughly.
Hokwang offers full range of commercial hygiene products, including auto hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto sanitizer dispenser, auto faucet and auto flush valves. Our auto soap dispensers can switch to an auto sanitizer dispenser by changing the pump. For more information please visit the products page below, or send us an inquiry to let us know your requirements. Our professionals will recommend the most suitable products you need in the commercial restroom!
- Related Products
EcoTap washing station is an automatic commercial hand washing station in an integrated design. It consists of a hand dryer, a soap dispenser and a faucet all in the same brushed stainless steel spout design with indication LED lights. These combinations create a simple and elegant look in the commercial restroom. Also, the spout can be either deck mounted or wall mounted, depends on the installation locations.EcoTap washing station is suitable for commercial restrooms in new projects and reconstruction buildings, especially ideal for airports, shopping malls, hospitals and food factory. Users can wash, rinse and dry their hands right at the wash basin. It is the one-stop solution for hand hygiene which required lowest maintenance effort because it simplifies the cleaning process- no dripping on the floor nor waste bin full of used paper towels that needs to be taken out.Staring with EcoTap auto soap dispenser, it’s capable of performing as a liquid soap dispenser or a foam soap dispenser by simply changing the appropriate soap and the soap pump. Second, our EcoTap auto faucet equipped with Neoperl aerator. It has very stable sensing and water flowing. The final hand washing step is EcoTap hand dryer, it’s a quiet and efficient tap hand dryer thanks to its patented air outlet. For hospitals, food processing factories or places required alcohol sanitizing, an optional auto sanitizer dispenser in the same design is also available.This one-stop automatic hand washing station can also be customized according to customers’ needs. Hokwang has rich experiences in product design and customization for more than 20 years, any request for customized products can be discussed and realized.
The InnoWash wash station is an innovative hand washing station which allows washing, rising and hand drying to be accomplished at the same water basin without moving to a different position, making the process of hand washing and drying easy and fast.The InnoWash wash station is very flexible on customization. This hand washing station includes an auto hand dryer, an auto soap dispenser and an auto faucet. The main mechanism of each product can be hidden under the counter or installed behind the mirror cabinet. The design of the outlets and hoses can also be adapted to different installation environments and become a customized hand wash station. For example, renovated commercial bathroom projects usually has complicated and limited space to install new accessories, however, the sleek and short outlet of InnoWash hand dryer, soap dispenser and faucet can easily do the job.Furthermore, InnoWash wash station can also be a beautiful hand washing stand by its own. We provide wooden cabinet and stainless steel 304 cabinet for you to choose from. The simple and clean design not only leaves more room for designers, but also reduces the noise level from the hand dryer motor. The auto soap dispenser can also dispense either liquid soap or foam soap with a simple change of the pump. And the auto faucet is equipped with Neoperl aerator. It has very stable sensing and water flowing.The InnoWash wash station gives a very comfortable hand washing and drying experience to the user at the same time reduces clutter at a commercial washroom. Since InnoWash wash station can be a highly customized commercial hand washing station, please feel free to contact us at the below form to know better if your project can adapted our InnoWash hand dryer, soap dispenser and faucet. We’ll be more than happy to assist!
The idea of placing hygiene products behind a mirror to form a washing station has become trendy in recent years. Our washing station includes an auto hand dryer, an auto soap dispenser, and an auto faucet inside a mirror cabinet. This approach creates a neat and clean washroom space, and you can find this implementation already installed in several international airports.We offer several selections of behind-the-mirror hand dryers and soap dispensers to customers. The smart sensors on these products auto-detect and adjust to the appropriate sensing distance. With their compact size, they are easy to install in a mirror cabinet that can be turned into a washing station.There are also laser etched LED icons on the mirror to indicate where a user should put his or her hands for each function. One can also store some public restroom products in the mirror cabinet for easier maintenance. Furthermore, the size of the mirror cabinets is customizable for different projects. As Hokwang has a rich experiences in product design and customization, any request for customized products can be discussed and realized.
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Customized Service
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- What power sources are available for an auto soap dispenser?
- Where can I find suitable soap for refillable auto soap dispenser?
- When should I change the battery?
- When should I refill the soap tank?
- Do you have a foam soap dispenser?
- What kind of soaps can I use in your soap dispenser?
- If I need a sanitizer dispenser, do you have one?
- What should I do if my commercial soap dispenser is clogged?
- Can you provide disposable soap bags?
- How to choose from Foam Soap or Liquid Soap for public washrooms?
- How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public?
- Can I Use My Own 5L Bottle For The Auto Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser
SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- What is CE for commercial bathroom products?
- What is LVD for commercial bathroom products?
- What is EMC for commercial bathroom products?
- What is GS for hand dryers?
- What is CB for hand dryers?
- What is UL for hand dryers?
- What is CSA for hand dryers?
- What is HACCP in Food industry and how is it related to hand hygiene?
- Contact Us
Best Selling Item
Hokwang How to correctly wash your hands at home or in public? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.