Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
IP code (International Protection Marking) classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against intrusion and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts. The second digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against harmful ingress of water. It depends on the installation site to decide the necessary IP rating for the hand dryer. It is not a sole assessment to a hand dryer as there’re other criteria for a safe hand dryer
- High Speed Hand Dryer
- Conventional Electric Hand Dryer
- Auto Soap Dispenser
- Auto Faucet
- Auto Flush Valve
- Why does high speed hand dryer help projects qualify for LEED credits?
- Why do your hand dryers all have blue light?
- What’s the difference between conventional hand dryer and high speed hand dryer?
- What are the common safety approvals for a hand dryer?
- How to measure “green” profiles for hand dryer?
- What is ErP directive and how it regulates hand dryer.
- Does IP rating matters for hand dryer?
- How to maintain a casing of hand dryer?
- What casing material is the best for hand dryer?
- What does ADA-compliant mean?
- How do filters function in a hand dryer?
- How to calculate the power consumptions of hand dryer?
- How to choose the correct hand dryer for your premises?
- AUTO SOAP DISPENSER
- SAFETY CERTIFICATES AND REGULATIONS
- Contact Us
Hokwang Does IP rating matters for hand dryer? Introduction
Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Bathroom Products Industry. Hokwang has been offering our customers high quality Hand dryer, soap dispenser, faucet, flush valve, high speed hand dryer, auto soap dispenser, auto faucet, auto flush valve, customized hand dryer since 1996. With both advanced technology and 30 years experience, Hokwang always make sure to meet each customer's demand.